The metal engraved board is used more in the construction of the light steel structure. The advantage of the engraved board is that it can greatly reduce the load on the external wall and the availability of the space is also enhanced, so that the metal engraved board can be used without failure during use. Metal engraved board manufacturers need to meet the following requirements when using metal engraved panels:
1. The bottom surface of the transporting tool must be flat. After horizontal loading, the carved plate should be fixed to avoid damage to the product due to excessive binding of the carved plate during the fixing; reduce vibration during transportation and prevent collision and rain. The environment in which the engraved panels are placed should be ventilated and dry, and the site must be flat and solid;
2. When carrying the engraved board and loading and unloading the engraved board, the length direction of the board should be taken as the force side, carefully transported to avoid collision damage to the board; when transporting a single sheet, the board should be erected to avoid deformation of the board.
3. When using square wood support pads, ensure that the products are not deformed; when placed in the open air, the carved plates should be completely covered with tarpaulins; when storing the carved plates, they should be kept away from high temperature and high humidity areas, and should not be corroded with oils, chemicals, etc. Mixed storage of materials. When opening the engraved board packaging, it should be flattened first, then opened from the product packaging, and the board is taken out from top to bottom;
4. Do not open the engraved board from the side to avoid scratching the board surface. After the carved plate is cut, the cutting iron scraps will adhere to the surface and the incision of the plate, which is easy to rust. The remaining iron scraps should be removed.
5. For railings protruding from the wall, air-conditioning over-wall pipes and condensing pipes, etc., the corresponding dimensions should be reserved before the installation of the plates. Do not open the holes after the plates are installed. For example, if there are support members for air conditioners, exhaust vents, etc. on the surface of the wall, the welding and other processes should be carried out before the wallboard and insulation materials are laid.
6. During construction, care should be taken to protect the surface of the carved board to avoid scratching and impact. Avoid construction work when it rains; during the construction process, prevent the inside of the carved plate from coming into contact with water, so as to prevent the internal water from seeping out from the surface, causing corrosion and rust on the surface of the plate, reducing the service life of the plate. Avoid use in high temperature, high humidity, and acid emissions (such as boiler rooms, combustion chambers, hot springs, paper mills, etc.).
When the metal engraved plate is cleaned, it can be washed with water or dust, or it can be washed with a soft cloth or sponge.