The metal engraved plate is used more in the construction of the light steel structure. The advantage of the engraved plate is that the load on the outer wall and the availability of the space are also greatly enhanced, in order to enable the metal engraving plate to be used. There is no fault in the process, we need to meet the following requirements when using metal carved plates:
1. When carrying the engraved board and loading and unloading the engraved board, the length direction of the board should be used as the force side, carefully transported to avoid the collision of the damaged board; when transporting the sheet of the sheet, the sheet should be erected to avoid the sheet. The deformation.
2. The bottom surface of the transporting tool should be flat. After horizontal loading, the carved plate should be fixed to avoid damage to the product due to excessive binding of the carved plate; reduce vibration during transportation and prevent collision and rain. The environment in which the engraved panels are placed should be ventilated and dry, and the site must be flat and solid;
3. When using square wood support pads, ensure that the products are not deformed; when placed in the open air, the carved plates should be completely covered with tarpaulins; when storing the carved plates, they should be kept away from high temperature and high humidity, not with oils, chemicals, etc. Corrosive materials mixed storage. When opening the engraved board packaging, it should be flattened first, then unopened from the top of the product packaging, and the board is taken out from top to bottom;
4. Do not open the engraved board from the side to avoid scratching the board surface. After the carved plate is cut, the cutting iron scraps will adhere to the surface and the incision of the plate, and the remaining iron scraps should be removed.
5. During construction, care should be taken to protect the surface of the carved board to avoid scratching and impact. Avoid construction work when it rains; during the construction process, prevent the inside of the engraved plate from coming into contact with water, so as to prevent the internal water from seeping out from the surface, causing corrosion and rust on the surface of the surface of the plate, reducing the service life of the plate. Avoid use in high temperature, high humidity, and acid discharge (such as boiler room, combustion chamber, hot springs, paper mills, etc.).
6. For the railings that protrude the wall surface, the air-conditioning wall pipe and the condensing water pipe, etc., the corresponding size should be reserved before the plate is installed. Do not open the hole after the plate is installed. For example, if the surface of the wall is supported by air conditioners, exhaust vents, etc., the welding and other processes should be carried out before the wallboard and insulation materials are laid.
When the metal engraved plate is being cleaned, it can be washed with water or dust, or it can be washed with a soft cloth or sponge.